Michael Maresca began teaching at the age of eighteen. At age nineteen Michael joined the National Tour of Saturday Night Fever where his met his wife, Marqui. They relocated to Los Angeles, and three months later he joined the Broadway National Tour of Mamma Mia! When Michael was twenty-three, he launched his ﬁrst formal vocal program online, “The For Starters Program.” Throughout his travels, he has taught thousands of singers, changing both how they understand their voice and how they use it. Now the president of MMOV Studios and creator of the One Voice technique is teaching worldwide online and in person. He seeks for opportunities to expand his knowledge and the knowledge of those he teaches; hoping to give as many singers as possible the gift of singing with One Voice.
- The For Starters Vocal Program
- Broadway National Tour of Mamma Mia!
- National tour of Saturday Night Fever
- Las Vegas production of Saturday Night Fever.
- Head of Musical Theatre Voice at Texas State University
- The Performing Arts Project 2012
- Broadway Theatre Project 2011
- Tennessee Arts Academy 2006 (a continuing teachers education program).
- Texas State University Musical Theatre Program
- International Thespian Festival
- Texas State Thespian Festival
- Tennessee State Thespian Festival
- Missouri Thespian Festival
- Denver School of the Arts
- Shoreline Community College in Seattle
- San Diego Junior Theatre
- University of Utah for both the Opera and Musical Theatre Program.